We Challenge You!
Delores and Wayne Weaver are back again and challenging you to raise more funds to finish breast cancer. This year, we challenge teams of fundraisers to raise $10,000 or more for a matching donation from the Weaver Family Foundation.
Donna Explains How Your Donation is Put to Work
Create an online fundraising account today by visiting our Fundraising Homepage. Invite your friends, family or co-workers to contribute.
For offline donations, please download a fundraiser form to track your donations and pledges (PDF, 192K).
You may also download a donation request letter and pledge form (PDF, 175K) to distribute to potential donors including charitable information and 501(c)(3) documentation for tax deduction purposes. Once you have collected donations, please mail in your fundraising page and money to:
26.2 with Donna
11762 Marco Beach Drive Suite 6
Jacksonville, FL 32224
If you work for a company that has a matching program and you have a matching form to submit to our team, please complete the donor portion and fax the form to our Treasurer at 904-551-0746. We will complete the Foundation portion and submit to the appropriate company for the matching amount.
Here are 5 easy ways to Fundraise!
- Run the Race! 26.2 with Donna is the only marathon in the country dedicated solely to finishing breast cancer. 100% of race proceeds go to the cause.
- Get Active, Go Social! Just visit http://donate.breastcancermarathon.com to sign up, and you'll be given your own URL you can send out to family, friends, and supporters, allowing them to become a part of your accomplishment on race day. Leverage social media sites such as FaceBook and LinkedIn to spread the word!
- Get the Word Out! Download our fundraising letter (PDF, 175K) and distribute it to potential donors. It includes charitable information and 501(c)(3) documentation for tax-deduction purposes. Find a Match!
- Also, keep in mind that yours may be one of the many companies that has a matching program! If you have a matching form to submit to our team, you can complete the donor portion and fax the form to our Treasurer at 904-551-0746. We will complete the Foundation portion and submit it to the appropriate company for the matching amount.
- Set a Goal! You've set a goal to go the distance on race day, now set a goal for your fundraising efforts too. Then get out there and make it happen!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. The toll free number of the Department is 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) - if calling from within the State of Florida, or (850) 488-2221 - if calling from outside of Florida. The State of Florida registration number of 26.2 With Donna The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer, Inc. is CH27287. 26.2 With Donna The National Marathon to Finish Breast Cancer, Inc. retains 100% of contributions received.