26.2 with Donna Track
Want to track your favorite 26.2 with Donna Marathon, Half Marathon or Relay runner? In 2013, 26.2 with Donna will again provide a FREE iPhone app to “see” your favorite runners on a course map so you won’t miss any of the action, no matter where you are. AVAILABLE RACE WEEK in the Apple App store under nRace.
Don’t have an iPhone but want all of the 26.2 with Donna information at your finger tips? Go to www.ids-sports.com/262wdonna from any smart phone for up to the minute information including:
- Bib number lookup
- Transportation information
- Course information
- Live results
The 2013 26.2 with Donna Full and Half Marathon events will be timed using Mylaps Bib Tags.
- Your timing chip or bibtag is placed on the back of your race bib provided by Amgen Breakaway from Cancer. It must be correctly worn for your race time to be accurately captured.
- Do not remove the tag or foam spacer from your bib.
- Do not fold your bib or excessively bend or twist the bibtag.
- Wear your bib on your chest/abdomen. Do not wear on your back, side, leg or arm.
- Always keep your bib visible, do not cover with a jacket.
- Do not attach beside/under/over a zip. Metal has a negative impact on the bibtag.
- Do not cover your bib or bibtag with your hand/arm when crossing the finish line: runners often do this as they bring up their arm to check their watch when crossing the line.
- Always remember that the timing mat must "see" your bib when crossing the start/finish line.
Race Day Photography and Finisher's Certificates
Once again Sport Photo, Inc. will be providing our race day photography memories. Their seasoned photographers will be capturing all the excitement of pounding feet along both courses and at the moment of glory as you cross the finish line. Don’t be shy to have your photo taken with that hard earned finisher’s medal, at the 26.2 with Donna banner inside the finishers’ corral, especially with your favorite running buddy. After you catch your breath, you’ll be able to view all your exciting images on Sport Photo’s website and don’t forget to download and/or print your FREE “Official Finisher’s Certificate”, while you’re there.