Register to Finish Breast Cancer
26.2 with Donna is the only marathon in the world that donates 100 percent of race proceeds and raised funds to breast cancer research at Mayo Clinic and care. Directly impact our mission for groundbreaking research and empowering those living with breast cancer. Fundraising is not required! Your registration alone is a great contribution to the cause.
Marathon Registration Fee
- Entry by 7/1/13: $75
- Entry 07/01/13 - 10/31/13: $95
- Entry 11/01/13 - 2/19/14: $125
- Entry at Expo: $135
Half Marathon Registration Fee
- Entry by 7/1/13: $60
- Entry 07/01/13 - 10/31/13: $80
- Entry 11/01/13 - 2/19/14: $100
- Entry at Expo: $110
Relay Team Registration Fee (Team of Five)
- Entry by 10/31/13: $250
- Entry 11/01/13 - 2/19/14: $300
- Entry at Expo: $325
- Danny Brown High School Challenge: $50
110 with Donna Relay Team Registration Fee (Team of 27)
- Relay Team Registration Fee: $300
- Individual Registration Fee: $110
- Expo registration is not available.
26.2 with Donna 5K & Family Fun Run
- 5K entry by 2/13/13: $25
- 5K entry day of race: $30
- Family Fun Run entry: $15
How do I know if I am registered?
You will receive an e-mail confirming your race registration. We will not send separate confirmation cards. To confirm your registration, you may search online.
As the only national marathon dedicated to raising money to fight breast cancer, 100% of proceeds and raised funds will go to bench top breast cancer research at Mayo Clinic and care through the The Donna Foundation, an organization dedicated to funding the needs of men and women with breast cancer.