110 with Donna
In 2012, five individuals and two relay teams inspired by the 110% Play Harder Challenge ran 110 miles and raised more than $115K. In 2013, the Challenge expands to the community! Here's what makes up the 110 w/Donna:
Individuals or 10 teams with 10 or more runners per team who collectively run 110 miles in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL and Duval County - 83.8 miles + the 26.2 with Donna marathon. Each team raises $10K.
Registration is closed.
How do I know if I am registered?
You will receive an e-mail confirming your race registration. We will not send separate confirmation cards. To confirm your registration, you may search online.
- Individual: $110
- Relay, Team of 10 or more: $300
- Run 110 Miles, we think that's enough!
Team Captain Responsibilities:
- Recruit team members
- Registration of team members
- Manage team logistics, including coordination of team legs
- Coordinate with Donna liaison
- Fundraising cheerleader
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Run - One leg, or more!
- Support team members for minimum of one leg
- Raise $ from friends, family, corporate matches (recommended minimum per team member = $1,000)
Each Team Member Receives:
- 26.2 Race shirt
- 26.2 Bag
- Race medal
- Recognition at LOL Pasta Party